Get our E-Letter
Sign up for our e-letter to get free training tips and trends, along with subscriber-only discounts!
All content that appears on this website is the exclusive, copyrighted property of Orthopaedic Educational Services, Inc. Click here for more info
If you want to improve your ability to care for musculoskeletal injuries and stay on top of the changing trends in orthopaedic care, then our annual membership program is just for you.
Becoming an annual member gives you complete access to ALL of our online CME courses.
By becoming a annual member, you get:
- 24/7 access to our entire library of courses - more than 14 hours of CME!
- $275 off the price of purchasing each course individually
- Free Patella Fractures course with sign-up
- Free access to any courses we add throughout the year
- Recommended articles and texts to further your orthopaedic knowledge and skills
We offer high-quality courses that are valuable to both the new graduate and the experienced provider. Becoming an annual member now will give you access to any courses we add later in the year.
Here is a list of the courses we currently have available:
- Ankle 1 - Sprains
- Ankle 2 - Fractures
- Clavicle Fractures
- Elbow and Forearm Soft Tissue Injuries
- Femur Fractures
- Foot 1 - Soft Tissue
- Foot 2 - Fractures
- Hip Fractures
- Humerous Fractures
- Low Leg Soft Tissue Injuries
- Patella Fractures - FREE COURSE!
- Shoulder Soft Tissue Injuries
- Tibia 1 - Shaft Fractures
- Tibia 2 - Tibial Plateau and Plafond Fractures
Physical Examination Course
- Ankle Examination
- Elbow Examination
- Knee Examination
- Neck Examination
- Shoulder Examination
Acute Care Splinting
- Long Arm Posterior Splint
- Low Leg Sugar Tong and Posterior Splint
- Arm Sugar Tong Splint
- Thumb Spica Splint
- Volar Wrist Splint
Through our courses, you are able to earn 14 hours of CME/CE from the following providers:
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Board of Certification-Athletic Training (BOC)
- American Nurse Credentialing Center (ANCC)
Orthopaedic Educational Services, Inc. is committed to consistently and reliably giving you the resources you need to develop the knowledge and skills necessary to care for your patients.
If you’re ready to get access to more orthopaedic training for less money, sign up to become an annual member!